So what? You failed your finals. You gained some weight. So what? You’re single again. You lost your job. So what? What now? You live. You try again. That’s what.
The scariest thing is when people look up to you but you know the truth about your own self.
Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place.
Dirgahayu Indonesia yang ke-69. Salam hangat penuh cinta dari Gaza, Palestina. Dengan suka-cita mereka membawa bendera Indonesia dan mengucapkan selamat. Sama seperti kita memegang erat bendera Palestina dan berharap kemerdekaan segera terlaksana.
Seperti merdeka kami, Palestina, merdeka juga tanahmu menyusul merdeka jiwa-jiwamu yang menjadi teladan untuk kami. Merdeka, Palestina!Ah, Palestina, terima kasih :’)
Every grain of sand,
In every desert land, He knows.
Every shade of palm,
Every closed hand, He knows.
Every sparkling tear,
On every eyelash, He knows.
Every thought I have,
And every word I share, He knows.
Just remember, no matter where you are
Allah knows :’)
A Conversation Between A Malaysian Brother and His Palestinian Friend
- M'sian brother: "Btw, where are you now? At home? Hmm...how's Gaza now bro?"
- His friend: "Yes, working on a battery. Gaza is lacking everything. Electricity, fuel, food, etc."
- M'sian brother: "I heard about the bombing recently. Is it true?"
- His friend: "Yes, of course. Bombing happens almost on daily basis."
- M'sian brother: "Allahu Akbar…. Is it near your place?"
- His friend: "Yes. But don’t worry. We are okay. At least for now."
- M'sian brother: "Alhamdulillah… I thought the bombing is over."
- His friend: "Israel will never stop defending itself from the people whose land they have stolen. The bombing never ends."
- M'sian brother: "Hmm...how about the gate bro? I mean Rafah?"
- His friend: "Closed as always. Border."
- M'sian brother: "Still the same? So people cannot leave Gaza?"
- His friend: "It gets opened maybe three days every two weeks and not all the travelers get to travel. We don't live like humans anymore."
- M'sian brother: "I am sad that the world do not see this." :(
- His friend: "Everyone is busy having fun."
- M'sian brother: "I mean…they may see but they do nothing."
- His friend: "Too bad for us."
- M'sian brother: "Allahu Akhbar." (started to wipe his tears)
- His friend: "It's okay bro. We are used to it."
- M'sian brother: "I hope Jannah awaits all Gazan including you my brother!!"
- His friend: "InshaAllah…and you too."
- M'sian brother: "Ameeen….I know living there is never easy."
- His friend: Bro…living in Gaza is not living. It is surviving."
- M'sian brother: "Bro…I am so sorry that I could not do anything to help..."
- His friend: "Hey…it's okay.. no prob."
- (and he continued wiping his tears)