Every grain of sand,
In every desert land, He knows.
Every shade of palm,
Every closed hand, He knows.
Every sparkling tear,
On every eyelash, He knows.
Every thought I have,
And every word I share, He knows.
Just remember, no matter where you are
Allah knows :’)
A Conversation Between A Malaysian Brother and His Palestinian Friend
- M'sian brother: "Btw, where are you now? At home? Hmm...how's Gaza now bro?"
- His friend: "Yes, working on a battery. Gaza is lacking everything. Electricity, fuel, food, etc."
- M'sian brother: "I heard about the bombing recently. Is it true?"
- His friend: "Yes, of course. Bombing happens almost on daily basis."
- M'sian brother: "Allahu Akbar…. Is it near your place?"
- His friend: "Yes. But don’t worry. We are okay. At least for now."
- M'sian brother: "Alhamdulillah… I thought the bombing is over."
- His friend: "Israel will never stop defending itself from the people whose land they have stolen. The bombing never ends."
- M'sian brother: "Hmm...how about the gate bro? I mean Rafah?"
- His friend: "Closed as always. Border."
- M'sian brother: "Still the same? So people cannot leave Gaza?"
- His friend: "It gets opened maybe three days every two weeks and not all the travelers get to travel. We don't live like humans anymore."
- M'sian brother: "I am sad that the world do not see this." :(
- His friend: "Everyone is busy having fun."
- M'sian brother: "I mean…they may see but they do nothing."
- His friend: "Too bad for us."
- M'sian brother: "Allahu Akhbar." (started to wipe his tears)
- His friend: "It's okay bro. We are used to it."
- M'sian brother: "I hope Jannah awaits all Gazan including you my brother!!"
- His friend: "InshaAllah…and you too."
- M'sian brother: "Ameeen….I know living there is never easy."
- His friend: Bro…living in Gaza is not living. It is surviving."
- M'sian brother: "Bro…I am so sorry that I could not do anything to help..."
- His friend: "Hey…it's okay.. no prob."
- (and he continued wiping his tears)
A long time ago I learned not to explain things to people. It misleads them into thinking they’re entitled to know everything I do.
I’m not mad at you for not giving a shit. I’m disgusted with myself for thinking you did.
It’s so difficult to describe depression to someone who’s never been there, because it’s not sadness. I know sadness. Sadness is to cry and to feel. But it’s that cold absence of feeling— that really hollowed-out feeling.
Let’s get started!
Dua of seeing the new moon:
"O Allah, let this moon (month) pass over us with blessings, Iman, safety, and in the belief of Islam. Grant us the ability to act on the actions that You love and Pleases You. My Lord and Your Lord is Allah". [tirmithi-ahmad]